If you're not into podcasts each episode has its own page with a written summary of all the most important points. So well worth a skim read if nothing else...
Personally, I find the chummy banter that exists in many podcasts a bit tiresome. There is some of this kind of thing between Paul and his colleague but the quality of the content made it easy for me to persevere.
Paul covers a series of subjects with the overarching theme of how to move your site from being a drain on resources to a key component in your business strategy.
- Episode 1 Make better informed decisions about your site
- Episode 2 Measuring your successes and failures
- Episode 3 Becoming user focused
- Episode 4 Calls to Action help users
- Episode 5 Are you refining or rotting?
- Episode 6 When driving traffic, think quality as well as quantity.
- Episode 7 Live ‘end of season one’ show
The final episode is a live panel questions and answers discussion, running through all the subjects covered in the previous 7 episodes. His guest in this final session is the ever-engaging discount usability expert Steve Krug.
Boagworld podcast season 1 (7 episodes) - Building websites for return on investment
Previous post: Paul Boag's excellent book - The Website Owners Manual